We know our customers are the life blood of our organizations. Without them we could not achieve the greatness that we have. The problem we've seen is not every customer gives us feedback. With a website though and the right tools you can actually find out about what your customers are doing. For the past three years we've used products like SumoMe, SeeVolution, CrazyEgg, and Heatmap. Each product has had its benefits. A year and a half ago we came across a product that does everything these companies do and steps up the customer service notch. This will be the product we talk about today. This product is called Lucky Orange.
Websites are routinely seen as just an expense. We believe that a website is truly a 24x7 employee and that our employees can help our business grow. Utilizing the power of the computer and digging into the analytics of how a user uses our business websites you are able to learn what is happening and how your business can benefit from this. Not only can your organization do this for little cost you can do so without even adding this to your workload for your employees as you can hire JM2 Webdesigners from Northwest Indiana to become your online customer support personnel.
What is Lucky Orange
Luck Orange is an exceptional analytics platform that offers not just your typical users statistics but something more. You can actually play back each individual session to see what and how a user surfed your site. Heat maps can show you a piece of the puzzle but not the complete picture. Sound too good to be true? Must be expensive right? It's not. Not only do you get unlimited session recordings but you get a huge host of features for as little as $10 per month for up to two customer service representatives.
A product would be a complete failure if it couldn't fit into multiple solutions. With Lucky Orange as long as you have access to the HTML of your site you can run the software. With the JM2 Webdesigners CMS (Content Management System) you can add this functionality to your website in as little as a few minutes.
A solution for customers is only as good as it is fast. If you provided a slow customer service solution to your visitors, they would leave your site and those potential sales would be gone. The solution does not slow down your website at all. Users can change pages without losing their chat sessions, and you even can see what the user is seeing so that you can help them navigate through your website.
We would be a miss if we left off security. Ever since our days of opening in Michigan City Indiana security has always been number two. Number two you say? Why not number one? Well, we believe in being truthful and honest as number one. By having our rule number one as "no lying" we know when we tell our clients how important security is to us they know we are speaking the truth. With Lucky Orange security can be set on a per agent basis allowing the greatest of control to your organization.
Whenever we think of a system that we want to integrate we have to think about something reliable. With Lucky Orange we are fortunate in that the system is very reliable and online all 100% of the time (nothing is perfect). We've never had a client that couldn't reach us when they wanted to chat.
Many solutions offer just one core feature. This could be heat maps, chat, polling, etc. With Lucky Orange you gain all of that (and more) for less than it would cost. This means only one application for everyone to use and no software to install. Below we are going to showcase the core features included with the product:
- Form Analytics
- Automatically calculate form metrics
- Abandonment Rate
- Conversion Rate
- Engagement Rate
- Time to Start Forms
- Time Spent in Each Field
- Which Fields are Most Often Abandoned
- Which Fields are Repeated
- What Order are Fields Filled Out
- Watch Recordings of People that Abandoned, to Learn Why
- Real Time Analytics
- Accurate counts of what's happening right now on your site
- Unique visitor count vs number of browser tabs opened
- Top Keywords
- Top Countries & Cities
- Top Referrers
- Top Pages
- Real-time Related Tweets
- Uses various available transports to create a cross browser/platform real time experience
- Live Chat Software
- Chat box stays on the page and follows visitor as they browse your site for a seamless experience.
- Can watch visitors screen while chatting with them
- Add Customized Pre Chat Questions
- Customizable colors, text, positioning
- Multiple Chat Operators and Operator chat room
- Operators can have profile pictures and sub titles
- Ability to transfer chat to another operator
- See when a visitor is typing, typed, stopped typing
- Simple dashboard lets you chat with many people at the same time
- Ask a user to chat
- Searchable Chat Logs
- Visitor can Initiate Live Chat
- Toggle chat on/off with one click
- Visitor Polls
- Ask simple questions with up to 4 responses and comments
- Quickly gain valuable customer insight
- Watch results in real time
- Create country specific polls
- Show polls on specific pages
- Show polls to random sample
- Show polls after certain number of seconds
- Instantly add / delete / pause polls without adding any more code to your site
- Graph and searchable log of responses
- Can push poll results, views, closes, to Google Analytics
- Visitor Recordings & Live Sessions
- Watch in real time or automatically records visitor
- browsing sessions
- See exactly what your visitors did on your site
- Ability to chat with visitor while you watch them browse.
- Watch every mouse movement, keypress, scroll, screen resize
- Works with dynamic html and member only pages
- Saves the HTML that the visitor saw at the time of the recording
- Works across multiple browsers / screen resolutions
- See mouse paths drawn over the html
- Watch Visitor Path across site and jump to any page
- Searchable recordings, including finding recordings that include a specific url
- Stores visitor keywords, search engine, referrer information with recordings
- Heat Maps
- Aggregate lots of click data to form beautiful heat maps
- Click heat maps
- Mouse movement heat maps
- Scroll Depth heat maps (see how far people are scrolling down the page)
- Works with fluid layouts & different browser sizes
- Create heat maps based on date ranges, url's, browsers, location and more
- Accurately finds the actual div the user clicked on instead of just using relative mouse coordinates.
- Live Visitor Map
- Watch a real time visitor map of all your website visitors
- Animated with custom effects
- Plot line between points for neat effect
- Can be launched in Full Screen for use with large monitors, or to display in a waiting area
- Simple or Detailed Map View
We all look at pricing and with all of these features it's hard to believe that you can get started for just $10 per month. It's true! Although it should never be a key factor it should play an integral part. With Lucky Orange we are able to choose what is best for the client without breaking the bank while providing us some truly useful analytics.
What if I want but don't have the staff?
Customer service is important to all of us. Taking care of their needs is critical. If you know you would like a feature like this but cannot afford a full or part time person to handle your online customer support needs you have nothing to worry about. We actually have a solution for you to solve those needs. For a low monthly cost we will handle all of your client website requests and provide you with a log of the conversations. We will work with you on covering the common questions that will be asked and how you would want them answered. If this sounds like something you might want to do let us know.
With all the products we've evaluated there is no perfect solution for anyone. Over the years we have found that Lucky Orange has the widest breath of features, the prices are fair, and the client and JM2 Webdesigners in Valparaiso Indiana can work collaboratively work together in providing exceptional customer service. If you would like to learn more how this can integrate with your business processes and how it can benefit your business, even if it's just you, contact us through , email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our online contact form here. We look forward to helping your business improve its customer service process.